Search Consolethrough which we can explicitly submit our sitemap and tell Google where exactly your sitemap is present on your site.
- Go to Google Search Console
- If you haven't created your site property, create one.
URL prefixand add the full URL of your blog.
- Click continue and follow to steps to add and verify your site.
- Now, open your property and click on the
Sitemapspresent in the left sidebar.
- Now, enter
sitemap.xmlin the input field.
- Click on
- Now, you will be able to see when the sitemap is submitted, when it is last read, the status of sitemap, and also number of URLs discovered in the sitemap.